Introducing The Ware. Bathed in natural light and a feeling of calm, these modern city homes offer the ultimate retreat from city life, while simultaneously delivering the city to your doorstep. Situated on the Capital City Greenway leading to NCMA and beyond, directly across from Transfer Co., Raleigh’s food hall and gathering place, featuring all-star chefs, and local and organic groceries, and a five minute walk to Fayetteville Street’s treasure trove of restaurant and social culture, The Ware has location.
WHERE SCULPTURAL AND COMFORTABLE ARE THE ABSOLUTE HEIGHT OF INTENTIONED LIVING.
The Ware at a Glance
Designed by Raleigh’s own Clearscapes, a world-renowned architecture firm native to downtown, this home features flexibility on the ground floor, sanctuary and light in an open kitchen and living area on the main floor, and top floor luxury features like a starlit, en suite master shower, and an outdoor gazing gallery with skyline views. This is the height of intentioned living.
- 15 modern 3 bedroom/3.5 bath city homes from 1,870 - 2,030 SF
- Designed by nationally-recognized yet local architecture firm Clearscapes
- Chef-inspired kitchens and appliances, with custom Cabico® Cabinetry and BlueStar Gas Ranges
- Three outdoor areas, with incredible skyline views from 3rd floor balcony
- Expansive Master Suites featuring en suite sky-lit walk-in shower
- Signature vitrine windows stretched to maximize skyline views and natural lighting
- White oak hardwood flooring, floating stairs, energy certification
- Front yard access to the greenway leading to N.C. Museum of Art and beyond
- Exclusive proximity to Transfer Co. Food Hall and Grocery where some of the region's top chefs are waiting to stock your pantry
- Monarch Realty Co. customization program with personal assistant, from reservation to close
- Prices starting at $730,000.